Monday 26 April 2010

Catch up!

So since I have been gone a while I'm going to catch you up with some things :) I went to visit a girl named Iona about 2 months ago.. Here is her blog: www.ionaluvshorses.com I am still in all of my choirs except show choir because it is over :( I also made another choir called EJC but that is over as well! So now I am in Honor Choir and Treble makers! :D Our concert is tomorrow and i'm suuuppppeerrr excited! I will be going into eight grade next year! One more step ahead to high school. I redid my blog thanks to thecutestblogontheblock.com. And I hope everyone loves it as much as I do. I am so thankful to have such loving people in my life :) I got to go up to my big sister Jamie and my brother-in-law Zack's house! It was very fun to get to see them. While I was there I had to make a replica of a cathedral or castle of my choice I chose the Salisbury Cathedral and it turned out great! So hopefully that was a good catch up of things. If you have any other questions about what else has been going on feel free to comment on it :) Thanks everyone!

-Jewelz <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment